Flarestock is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information you provide to us is used solely by Flarestock and is not shared with Third Parties.
The definitions below are a collection of terms, expressions, phrases that need to be clarified and which are referred to across the website and in our legal documents.
The term ‘Flarestock Ltd.’ or ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Hova Villas, Hove, East Sussex, England. Our company registration number is 08637387, registered in England and Wales.
- Flarestock: The name of the company that owns and operates the website.
- Website: The pages that you are visiting at the moment. The primary domain name of the website is: flarestock.com. Other domain names, registered by us, may direct the visitor to this primary website.
- User: You, the user or viewer of the Website. You can also act as a Buyer.
- Account: The User’s membership on the Website.
- File(s): Content (Photos or Vectors) that can be downloaded from the Website.
- Third Party / Third Parties: Any individual or organization other than you or Flarestock
Users Under 18 Years Old
Flarestock does not wish to collect any information from users under 18 years old. If you are under 18, we kindly ask you not to use our Website and its services. If Flarestock learns that a user of the Website is under 18 years old, Flarestock will delete any information related to that user and terminates their account.
Information Flarestock Collects
Any information that you decide to give Flarestock must be true and accurate.
All the information you provide on the Website is saved and later used to identify you as a user. We may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information: Your name and email address
- Billing information: Your PayPal email address, if different from your main email address
- Billing postal address: Your postal address, associated with your PayPal account. We will never send you any information in any form to your physical postal address and will never share it with Third Parties.
- Demographic information: Your job title and company name if needed for a company account. For personal accounts Flarestock does not collect such information
When you visit the Website, your 'Computer Related Information' (such as IP address, browser type, operating system) is identified and logged by our system. No information, collected by the Website is disclosed to Third Parties.
- Personal information
How Flarestock uses your information
Flarestock requires these pieces of information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Process your financial transactions
- Respond to customer service requests and questions
- Administer your account
- Send you non-intrusive information about our products and services. You will never get information from Third Parties
- Development needs of the website
Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
You have the right to correct any information about yourself. You can enter, correct, delete your personal details under: ‘My Account - General Area’.
The Website places cookies into your browser to identify returning visitors and to monitor browsing preferences.
A cookie is a small file, embedded in the browser. Flarestock’s cookie is harmless to your system and can be deleted any time. If not deleted, it expires after a certain time period, set by our system administrator.
Third Parties and Links to Other Websites
Flarestock does not sell or distribute your information to Third Parties for marketing or other reasons.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Flarestock does its best to keep your information secure and keep the integrity of the Website. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security.